County Road 800 N McLeansboro, IL 62859 Get directions$132,000
- MLS# 418871
- Listed 1 Year 6 Months 20 Days Ago
Hamilton County Farm, 40 acres, A perfect mix of Tillable (23 acres) and woodland and other (17 acres) for a homesite, hunting land, and some crop income. Owner will spilt in 20 acre tracts (east & west) halves at $90,000 per 20 acres.
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions: 1320 x 1320 +-
- Lot Features: Wooded
- Water Company: Hamilton County
- Electric Company: Wayne White
- Water: City-Available
- Electric: Available
- Elementary School: Hamilton Co Jr High
- High School: McLeansboro
Other Property Info
- County: Hamilton
- Subdivision: Sec. 03
- Directions: From Benton, East on St. Hwy. 14 approximately 15 miles then Right (south) on Campbells Corner Road 5 miles, then Left (east) on County Rd. (750N)-1.3 miles to property on left.From Akin, 4.7 miles East on Akin Road, the North 1.4 miles on Campbells Corner Road, then East 1.3 miles on County Road (750N) to property on left.
- APN Number: 1003300003
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Country: USA
- Features: Aggregate Road, Fenced - Partial, Horses Allowed, Pasture, Pond, Rural Setting, Wooded
- Terrain: Rolling
- Acres - Pasture: 1.00
- Acres - Timber: 12.00
- Acres - Tillable: 23.00
- Road Front Ft: 920.00
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for County Road 800 N
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.